Our Specialization

One Stop Solution

Foursquare is a one stop solution for Residential, Commercial and Exhibition stalls. We will handle your entire project and this makes us your one – point contact for any matter.

Experience

With over seven years of experience in the field of residential design, commercial design and contracting. Foursquare is suitably equipped to handle a wide array of projects.

Execution

80% of work will be carried out with the help of advanced machineries like cold pressing (Glue pasting), cutting (automatic), edge banding, post framing and pre holes making. Which helps as to have uniformity in work and Proper joint less finish. 20% of work will be carried out in actual site.

Satisfaction Record

We believe in cultivating strong and lasting relations. Our prompt, friendly and efficient customer service will exceed your expectations.

On Time Delivery

At Foursquare we sincerely respect your invaluable importance or your precious time. Every process from design to execution is fast tracked. The result is not only market leading but with quality and finishing too.

We are different

We value your space more than our design. Your space is our utmost concern. We don’t fill your space making your work difficult. We design to give more space for your utility.

Why Foursquare

We have the right blend of best machines and raw material

  • 100% own factory made cabinets and shutters
  • 6000sq.ft Infrastructure
  • State of art machineries
  • 80% of work at our factory and remaining 20% at actual site.